- 1 1/2 pounds bottom round, grilled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 medium celery, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 quarts chicken broth
- 6 beef broth, cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, canned
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, minced
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, heat olive oil. Saute onions, carrot and celery until soft and fragrant, about ten minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes, and cook another five minutes. Add chicken broth and beef boullion cubes.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add fennel seeds and cream of mushroom soup. Simmer f
306.5 Calories, 15.7g Total Fat, 5.7g Saturated Fat, 45.2% Calories from Fat, 73.6g Cholesterol, 1,905.6mg Sodium, 138.6 Calories from Fat, 13.2g Carbohydrate, 1.57g