- 1 4-5 pound beef brisket
- 2 large yellow onions, quartered
- 1 large cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh parsley, minced, for serving.
- Combine all ingredients in the container of a slow cooker, with the brisket on bottom and the cabbage on top. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours, or on high for 6-7 hours. Serve with fresh parsley.
- Combine ingredients in crock pot with cabbage on top.
- Cut meat to fit, if necessary.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours; high 6-7 hours or auto 6-8 hours.